Appendices from 2013 Reconvening
- 2013 RGC Dialogue Process Materials and Invitation
- RGC Reconvene Agenda
- Dialogue Agreements
- Collective Action Ideas
- Photos of the 2013 reconvening of the Alaska Rural Governance Commission
- A Call to Reconvene the Rural Governance Commission – An invite to participate
- A Call to Action Press Release
- A Call to Reconvene the Rural Governance Commission
- Opinion pieces (coming soon)
Other reports, materials, and websites
- Alaska Federation of Natives Resolution in support of the Rural Governance Commission
- “Ending Violence so Children Can Thrive,” a report by the U.S. Attorney General’s Advisory Committee on American Indian/Alaska Native Children Exposed to Violence. November 2014.
- Millennium Agreement between the Federally Recognized Sovereign Tribes of Alaska and the State of Alaska
- Memorandum of Agreement between the State of Alaska and Central Council Tlingit and Haida Indian Tribes of Alaska, August 2014
- Memorandum of Agreement between the State of Alaska, Microsoft Corporation, and Central Council Tlingit and Haida Indian Tribes of Alaska, October 2014 – Annex No. 1
- Indian Law and Order Commission – Indian Law & Order Commission, Chapter 2: Reforming Justice for Alaska Natives: The Time is Now.
- Alaska Native Policy Center Fast Facts: Compiled Data on the Alaska Native Population, Alaska Native Population and the 2010 Census
- United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples.
- Alaskan Village Justice: An Exploratory Study, John Angell for the Criminal Justice Planning Agency Governor’s Commission on the Administration of Justice State of Alaska.
- Alaska Natives Commission: Final Reports, Volumes I, II, III.
- Report of Alaska Supreme Court Advisory Committee on Fairness and Access (1997) and status update
- Achieving Alaska Native Self-Governance: Toward Implementation of the Alaska Natives Commission Report.
- Report of the Special Rapporteur on the rights of indigenous peoples, James Anaya, The situation of indigenous peoples in the United States of America (with a special section on Alaska)
- “Maze of Injustice” report by Amnesty International on the failure to protect Indigenous women from sexual violence in the USA.
- Related Websites
- Alaska Rural Justice and Law Enforcement Commission
- University of Alaska Anchorage Justice Center (includes links to Alaska Justice Forum, a publication that regularly addresses issues of justice in Alaska)
- Alaska Native Justice Center